DIY On Guard Cleaning WipesMarch 14, 2020
Do you wish you had On Guard cleaning wipes? They are super easy to make! Who’s going to make these?
This is SUCH an easy DIY.
- Start with quality paper towels ? cut the roll in half unless you’re using a tall container. You can also un-roll and fold them up to fit into an old baby wipe container. A LOT of paper towels will squeeze into a baby wipe container when they are wet, so fold PLENTY!
- in a pitcher, combine 1/2-1 cup water with 1/2 tablespoon of On Guard Cleaner. For body wipes, using Hand Wash or shampoo works great!
- Add 10-15 drops OnGuard or other cleansing oil (If you are making for cleaning surfaces, OnGuard, Lemon, Orange or Lemongrass are great! If you are making for cleaning the skin, try using Lavender, Grapefruit, Orange or some good ole On Guard!)
- Add paper towels to container and pour the mixed liquid over them. Flip if needed to disperse. If using folded paper towels, flip often and press them down then add more on top and repeat until the container is full.
- The hardest part is getting the cardboard center out if you aren’t using folded paper towels. You can do this easily by adding the roll to your container and starting with a little water in the middle. I like to do this first to not lose any oils/cleaner. Once you have the cardboard out, you’ll simply pull your wipe from the center of the airtight container!
Remember, warm water is much more pleasant to work with than chilly and cold water! If your wipes dry out a little, you can always add a little extra water (a tablespoon or two) to re-moisten. Just pull a wipe out when you need it! I like to have two wipes containers: one for surfaces and one for skin!